Based on your training needs we offer both facilitator led training events as well as a series of eLearning modules.
Our facilitators are either subject matter experts, Axalta Strategic Account Managers, or Axalta Business Service Managers who have extensive industry experience.
We’ve incorporated our eLearning modules as pre-work to ensure all attendees have a common background on the course topic prior to attending the class.
Our eLearning modules provide an on-demand option for immediate training of new hires or the moment process assistance is needed and would add value to the collision repair center.
Each module contains:
- Training slides and videos to walk you through the specific process being described
- On-line attachments with tools such as forms, posters, and relevant industry articles to aid in the implementation of the process
There are seven Refinish Performance Management course sets available within our Axalta Learning Campus each containing learning modules specific to the topic.
- Group 1 – Customer Service Representative
- Group 2 – Painting
- Group 3 – Repair Planning
- Group 4 – Selling Activities
- Group 5 – Body Activities
- Group 6 – Delivery Activities
- Group 7 – Financial Administration
- Group 8 - Marketing Courses
- Group 9 - Financial Gross Profit
- Group 10 - Paint & Material Gross Profit